Auto Repair Louisville
Where is the Best Place to go for Auto Repair and Service in Louisville?
If you are in need of a mechanic and live in Louisville, The Auto Repair Place is your one-stop destination. We can fix all makes and models including cars, trucks, SUVs and RVs. We are Boulder County’s best RV repair shop. Our auto mechanics keep up to date on the latest news, technology and trends. Life in and around Louisville is different than anywhere else. Our vehicles go through a wide range of different environments and temperatures. This can affect our engines and transmissions much differently than if we lived in Denver. A weekend drive up into the mountains and foothills can bring about unexpected wear and tear on our engines, transmissions, tires and suspension, brakes and more. It’s important to choose a Louisville mechanic that understands how the environment affects our vehicles.
The Auto Repair Place has been servicing Louisville and Boulder County for the past 40 years! We’ve serviced thousands of cars, trucks, SUVs and RVs. Our team is friendly and price conscious. Instead of keeping you in the dark, we will educate you on the process. Our goal is to prioritize your mechanical needs and fix the safety issues first and foremost. The Auto Repair Place offers the following to best serve your, our customer:
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians
- A team that is trained and up to date on the newest changes, trends and updates to industry technology
- A careful diagnostics system that documents every step with images for your review
- The expertise to perform services on all makes and models
- The very best RV repair in and around Louisville
- Customer first mentality that educates and guides our customers
- Price conscious team that will help you budget and prioritize your service
- AAA (American Automobile Association) Approved Auto Repair Center
- Nationwide warranty for 24 months/24,000 miles
- Certified partner for Clean Environment (PACE). Our team is committed to providing “green” services that are friendly to the environment and energy efficientAuto Services You May Need
- At The Auto repair place, we will get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
- Tune-up: A tune-up is when a mechanic replaces components like spark plugs, filters, etc., and makes adjustments to get your vehicle back to optimum performance and fuel economy.
- Brake servicing: Brakes undergo varying degrees of wear and tear depending on where you live. Boulder county vehicles may succumb to a variety of different terrain such as thousands of feet of altitude change in one trip that affects your brakes differently than it would in a city like Denver.
- Tire rotation and wheel alignment: In a perfect world, tires and wheels should roll in a straight line. When your alignment is off it will affect your fuel economy. It could also cause handling problems and cause premature tire wear.
- Battery replacement: One of the most frustrating things that can happen is your car not starting. One of the scariest is when it’s ice cold and your battery is dead and you are stranded. Get your battery checked sooner rather than later to prevent any mishaps.
- Oil change: A regular oil change is the first step in maintaining your vehicle in the long term. If you change your oil regularly, it will positively affect your vehicle at every level. Failure to do so can be catastrophic. In fact, all of your vehicle fluids degrade over time, just like the engine oil. Regular fluid maintenance and replacement offers reliability and longevity to your vehicles operating systems.
- Other Auto Repairs
- Electrical malfunction: An electrical malfunction can drain your battery without you noticing. Regular maintenance can help prevent this from happening.
- Engine cooling issues: A hot engine can result in engine failure. This can end up costing you thousands of dollars. Early detection and maintenance is key to avoid this.
- Leaks: An oil leak can leave a mess. If you ignore it, it can also cost you thousands of dollars to fix. We can detect oil leaks early and help you fix them before they get worse.
- Computer reset or maintenance: Computers have taken over our cars. Your laptop was not meant to be exposed to a variety of different elements like vibration, temperature extremes, dirt and moisture. Your car computer works the same way. While car companies do as much as possible to protect a computer, they still need standard maintenance and updates.
- Air conditioning servicing: It gets hotter and hotter every year. Air conditioning service can help you drive comfortably during the summer months and save fuel.
- Major Auto Repairs
- Transmission servicing and overhaul: A transmission can be an expensive fix and problems may go undetected. The Auto Repair Place offers regular maintenance programs to prevent any short and long term issues.
- Clutch replacement: Clutch repair can be very expensive! If you feel like your clutch is wearing out, feel free to bring it in for regular maintenance.
- Suspension issues: A suspension is on the front line of everything your car has to deal with on a daily basis. Getting it checked regularly can go a long way in preventing any major cost or issues.
- When your vehicle is in need of servicing, you should be certain you are entrusting your vehicle to an automotive center that is capable of diagnosing and repairing your vehicle competently. Here at The Auto Repair Place servicing Louisville, we offer an extensive 24 month/24,ooo mile warranty on our auto servicing, because we give you the confidence in our ability to effectively and efficiently complete your vehicle’s auto services the first time and every time we service it. Contact our friendly and informative staff today at 303-443-7088 and let us show you why we’ve been in business for over 40 years.