Auto Services Boulder
At The Auto Repair Place, we use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to ensure that your vehicle is serviced and/or repaired right the first time. We understand that vehicles are an expensive investment, which is why we use only the highest quality filters, oils, and replacement parts when servicing your car, truck, or RV. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Our experienced and certified technicians are qualified to perform maintenance services on all domestic, Asian and European vehicles. To keep your vehicle running in tip-top shape, our technicians can help you determine which scheduled maintenance is best for your vehicle.
Some of the many services we offer include:
- Oil change, filter change and lube change
- Spark plugs
- Ignition cables and wires
With our tune-up service, we inspect all of your vehicle’s tune-up components and replace all necessary parts. We also check idle and timing specifications as well as engine fault codes.
Tire Balance and Rotation
Tire rotation and balancing prolongs the life of your tires and your vehicle’s suspension. We recommend having this vital maintenance service performed every 6,000 – 7,000 miles.
Four Wheel Alignment
A four wheel alignment should be performed once per year, or every 15,000 miles. Our technicians use advanced techniques and technology to:
- Set tire pressure
- Inspect your vehicle’s suspension and steering for wear
- Set front toe-in, rear toe-in, caster and camber using digital imaging technology
Fuel Injection Cleaning and Servicing
A fuel injection cleaning should be performed every 30,000 miles. Not only does it help reduce emissions, but it also helps to improve your vehicle’s gas mileage and drivability. This service includes cleaning your vehicle’s fuel injectors, combustion chambers, intake valves and intake system.
Power Steering Fluid Flush
Our service includes a complete power steering fluid flush. We inspect all components for leaks and wear, and check to ensure that each component is working properly. We complete the service by fortifying the fluid with a power steering conditioner. Ask our service advisors for more details.
- Anti-lock brakes
Brake Fluid Flush and Change
A brake fluid flush and change is recommended every 30,000 miles. Our technicians will:
- Flush contaminated brake fluid
- Inspect the cap and reservoir
- Inspect your vehicle’s lines and fitting
- Install new brake fluid
Front and Rear Brake Service
Our brake service includes:
- The replacement or removal of brake pads or shoes
- The inspection of your vehicle’s brake components and lines
- The replacement or resurfacing of your vehicle’s drums and rotors
- A parking brake test
- Belts and hoses
- Air conditioning
Heating and Cooling Servicing
Complete Cooling System Service
Test your vehicle’s AC system before the summer heats up. Our complete cooling system service includes:
- An inspection of all hoses and belts
- A pressure system test
- An inspection of your vehicle’s defroster, cooling fan and heater
- An antifreeze flush
- A leak check
- pH balance adjustment
- A correction of your vehicle’s coolant mixture to a 50/50 mixture
We will also give your vehicle a road test to make sure your cooling system is working appropriately.
Air Conditioning Service
Our air conditioning service includes:
- An A/C performance test
- A check of your vehicle’s radiator cooling fan and condenser
- An inspection of all A/C components for leaks, wear, tear and appropriate operation
- A check of your vehicle’s system pressures
A/C oil and Freon can also be added at an additional cost.
Electrical System Servicing
- Engine controls
- Automatic and manual
- Four-wheel drive
- Front-wheel drive
Comprehensive Automatic Transmission Service
A comprehensive automatic transmission service is recommended every 30,000 miles. If your vehicle is used for towing purposes, this service should be performed once per year. While your vehicle is being serviced, our technicians will:
- Add flushing cleaner to your vehicle’s transmission
- Attach a flushing machine and thoroughly flush all of your transmission’s components
- Replace all transmission fluid and add transmission conditioner
- Check your transmission for leaks
- Perform a road test
- Fuel economy inspection
- After hours drop off
- Pre-purchase inspection
- Pre-trip inspection
- Vehicle performance modifications
- Free local shuttle service with repairs (by appointment)
- We accept most extended warranties
We are an authorized Jasper Manufactured Engines & Transmission dealer.