The right team is why we have been able to get the job done right here at The Auto Repair Place, where we specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all vehicles for your family or business. We are full service repair facilities utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications. Our ASE certified technicians are fully trained and work hard to get you back on the road quickly and they ENJOY their work. Stop by today for any maintenance or repair!
Car care is definitely a win-win situation. Besides helping the environment, a properly maintained and operated vehicle will run more efficiently, will be safer, and will last longer-up to 50% longer! A car is one of the things you will use most frequently in your life; it is not only about driving - they require maintenance. Due for a tune-up? Let the certified mechanics at The Auto Repair Place take care of your vehicle today! Our certified technicians are fully trained and work hard to get you back on the road quickly and they ENJOY their work.
Environmental Stewardship and Our Green Commitment
• Virtually everything at the Auto Repair Place is engineered toward promoting a healthy environment and sustainable ecosystems.
• We are a certified member of PACE, Partners for A Clean Environment, and we support their commitment to energy efficiency, zero waste management and water conservation.
• We have eliminated conventional light bulbs. We have converted our shop and office lighting from wasteful T-12 type fluorescent fixtures to energy conserving, efficient T-8 lights, ballasts and fixtures with efficient use zones and dormant zones for areas infrequently used. Exterior fluorescent lighting is controlled by solar sensors. We use three phase energy saving power and some equipment is controlled by motion sensors to facilitate energy saving “sleep mode”.
• All of the engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, differential fluid, transfer case fluid, fuel, and other combustible liquids that are removed from vehicles we service are re-purposed into fuel to heat our facility. Our clean-burning furnace converts these fluids into heat with virtually no emissions or impact on the environment. It also conserves our natural resources.
• Even the oil filters are hot drained, crushed and recycled.
• Used engine coolant, or antifreeze, is collected and reprocessed offsite to make fresh, new coolant for your vehicle.
• Air conditioning refrigerant is reclaimed and reprocessed in house by our trained and Certified A/C technicians.
• We are registered with the State of Colorado as a Waste Tire Recycling Facility #264 and all of our take-off tires are recycled through this program.
• Our automotive parts like engines, transmissions, alternators, starters, etc., are returned for rebuilding to make like new assemblies.
• Virtually all metals like iron, steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and others are recycled. Even the precious metals from catalytic converters are recycled.
• Batteries are returned to the supplier where they are disassembled and recycled (even the acid) into a variety of applications, including new batteries.
• We utilize a sand trap system in conjunction with a trough floor drain for car washing and floor cleaning operations which traps any contaminates from entering the drainage system, waterways or soil.
• We have installed water-saving devices such as toilets and flow restrictors.
• All of our cleaning products and chemicals are eco-designed for minimal environmental impact.
• We buy most products in bulk to reduce wasteful packaging materials.
• We recycle paper, plastic, and metal office products and packaging materials through a local collection company.
• We use a professional laundry service for servicing uniforms and shop towels which treats them appropriately to contain any residual contaminants like oil.
Keeping the interior of your car, truck, or SUV clean and in good shape is an important part of making your vehicle last. The Auto Repair Place in Boulder has some tips on keeping your car clean inside, and why keeping it clean matters.
Excellent experience every time. Last repair was for a leaking power steering pump. it is a hard pump to replace. The first pump they received did not work. The second one leaked. The 3rd one was perfect. It takes a lot of patience to replace something that difficult three times. No inconvenience and only the first charge. - Gene G. (5 star review on Google)
Quality work at a reasonable price. I have been taking my cars and pickup truck to these folks for years. - Gary M. (5 star review on Google)