Air Conditioning, HVAC, Heaters, Cabin Filters
The HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system of your vehicle requires regular maintenance services to reliably transport you in a comfortable environment as it maintains the air quality and controls the temperature within the cabin. Yet, as your vehicle ages, easy-fix repairs or component replacements may be inevitable, but maintenance servicing can prevent costly uncomfortable messes. At The Auto Repair Place in Boulder, your comfort and safety are our top priorities, which is why we offer comprehensive HVAC services from maintenance to major repairs and replacements at an affordable price.
The Auto Repair Place’s HVAC Services
A major malfunction with a car’s air conditioning and heating system can leave you and your passengers riding in an unbearable state and playing victim to the elements. Similarly, if your car does not have proper ventilation due to a malfunction or clogged cabin filter, the odors emitting from the vents can be offensive and potentially dangerous as a properly operating ventilation system removes moisture, dust, smoke, bacteria, and CO2.
When you bring your vehicle to the ASE certified automotive specialists of The Auto Repair Place in Boulder for an HVAC check or a repair of your air conditioning, heating, and ventilation system, our highly trained technicians may perform any of the following services:
- Air conditioning performance test
- Radiator cooling fan and condenser check
- Thorough inspection and repair and replacement of HVAC components due to leaks degraded seals and malfunctions including hoses, gaskets, and belts
- System pressure checks, such as with hi and low-pressure hoses
- Air conditioning recharge
- Refrigerant refill
- Replacement or cleaning of cabin air filter
- Condenser repair and replacement
- Compressor repair and replacement
- Evaporator repair and replacement
- Accumulator/receiver-drier repair and replacement
- Radiator repair and replacement
- Thermostat repair and replacement
- Water pump repair and replacement
Contact The Auto Repair Place Today
Regular and preventative maintenance HVAC services will ensure you avoid many of the preventable extensive repairs that arise from failure to properly maintain your vehicle’s air conditioning, heating, and ventilation system. If you have noticed exterior or interior leaks, odd smells or a failure to maintain cabin temperature, our technicians are qualified and prepared to quickly diagnose any HVAC issues in your vehicle and efficiently complete any necessary maintenance or repair services to have you back on the road as soon as possible. Schedule an appointment with The Auto Repair Place in Boulder today by calling 303-443-7088 to drive in comfort once again!