Auto Repair Lafayette
Where is the Best Place to go for Auto Repair and Service in Lafayette?
There are plenty of mechanics to choose from in Lafayette, Colorado. Why should you choose The Auto Repair Place? Because it’s important to find a mechanic you can trust. Cars, trucks, SUVs and RVs are all driven in different ways and in different environments. We have the experience and the personal touch to diagnose, fix, maintain and get you back on the road with confidence and peace of mind for worry-free travel. We have 40 years experience! Even though we are price conscious, we don’t sacrifice quality. Over the last 40 years, we have dramatically seen transportation evolve. Customers drive from all over just to get their vehicles serviced by us. This includes people from Lafayette, Boulder, Superior, Niwot, Longmont and all over the country. Below are just a few reasons to visit our complete auto/truck service center.
Please feel free to give us a call! 303-443-7088
- A team of ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians
- Highly trained team who keeps up with the latest technologies and trends
- The best diagnostics process in Lafayette, Boulder, Niwot or Superior
- Quick, efficient diagnostic process designed to get you back on the road quickly
- Ability to perform auto services of all kinds on domestic, European or Asian cars, trucks, SUVs or RVs
- The best RV repair in Lafayette, Boulder, Niwot, Superior and Longmont
- Friendly staff that will listen to you and educate you on the best approach to servicing your vehicles
- Budget friendly team who will prioritize your most immediate needs and safety issues
- Fair price approach
- AAA (American Automobile Association) Approved Auto Repair Center
- Nationwide warranty for 24 months/24,000 miles
- Certified partner for Clean Environment (PACE). Our team is committed to providing “green” services that are friendly to the environment and energy efficient
Auto services can be frustrating to deal with. They can be expensive and disrupt your everyday routine. At The Auto repair place, we will get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Below is a list of some of the most common types of auto services.
Standard Auto Services You May Need
- Tune-up: What is a tune-up anyway? There are different opinions and standards depending on whom you ask. Luckily for you, The Auto Repair Place has the highest standards in Lafayette when it comes to tuning up your vehicle. A tune-up involves replacing the components like spark plugs, filters, etc. and performing the necessary adjustments to restore engine performance and fuel economy to its optimum.
- Brake servicing: Brakes don’t last forever. Stop and go city driving, mountain driving, towing, carrying heavy loads, etc. can cause your brakes to wear out quickly. If you’re stuck in traffic every morning and every night your brakes will wear down fast. If you drive a heavy truck or SUV, your brakes will wear down much faster than much smaller and lighter cars. The Auto Repair Place will fix the issue and make your commute safe again.
- Tire rotation and alignment: We will make sure your tires and wheels are aligned properly. If all your wheels aren’t aligned properly, your tires will wear out much faster than they should. It also decreases your fuel efficiency when your tires aren’t rolling freely.
- Battery replacement: There is nothing more frustrating than getting in your car on a cold day or night, and it won’t start. The cold is tough on a vehicle, especially on the car battery and charging system. It’s important to make sure the battery is at full strength and the charging system is working properly so you don’t get stranded.
- Oil and filter change: Regular oil changes have a positive effect on your car, truck, SUV or RV. Regular oil changes can prevent all sorts of other issues down the road. It’s your vehicle’s life-blood and you should commit to regular oil changes. This can save thousands of dollars long term!
- Faulty pumps and sensors: Faulty pumps and sensors can prevent your car, truck, SUV or RV from running efficiently. It can also leave you stranded on the side of the road. We can diagnose these issues and keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Other Auto Repairs You May Need
- Electrical malfunction: An electrical malfunction can cause any number of concerns. It can prevent your car from starting, cause poor performance, or even damage other components and systems.
- Engine cooling issues: If your engine overheats, it can cause engine failure and costly repairs. The Auto Repair Place can help you prevent this from happening by identifying cooling system problems and correcting them saving you inconvenience and expense.
- Air conditioning servicing: A regular air conditioning service can help you drive comfortably during the summer months and improve fuel economy.
- Check Engine Light: Is your “Check Engine” light on? The auto repair place can help you diagnose and repair computer issues. A faulty computer can prevent your car from performing optimally, or even cause failure preventing you from driving at all.
- Leaks: There are lots of fluids on vehicles, engine oil, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, brake fluid, differential fluid, engine coolant (antifreeze), clutch fluid and more. Leaks may start small, but may get worse quickly. Avoid potential damage and costly repairs with an honest leak assessment from The Auto Repair Place. Just like your engine oil, vehicle fluids break down over time and need to be replaced. Regular fluid flush services can save costly repairs.
Major Auto Repairs You May Need
- Transmission servicing and overhaul: Your transmission is likely the next most expensive fix on your vehicle next to an engine. Regular maintenance can prevent any major issues. The Auto Repair Place can fix all major and minor transmission issues and also perform regular maintenance service to prevent problems.
- Clutch replacement: A clutch repair can make your driving experience more pleasant. Our team will replace your clutch quickly and efficiently.
- Suspension issues: Your suspension takes a pounding from everyday driving. We drive on all sorts of different roads. Some of them have pot holes or dips that cannot be avoided. It can be from snow, rain, railroad tracks, road salt and more. Ignoring your suspension can cause all sorts of other issues down the road. The Auto Repair Place can fix your all of your suspension and steering components like springs, ball joints, control arms, and shock absorbers or simply perform a wheel alignment.
When your vehicle is in need of an auto repair, you should be certain you are entrusting your vehicle to an automotive center that is capable of diagnosing and repairing your vehicle competently. Place your confidence in The Auto Repair Place in Boulder, we offer an extensive 24 month/24,000 mile warranty on our auto repair work, so that you have confidence in our ability to effectively and efficiently complete your vehicle’s auto repairs, service and maintenance the first time and every time we service it. Contact our friendly and informative staff today at 303-443-7088 and let us show you why we’ve been in business for over 40 years.